Gathering in His name

A place where Christian ladies and moms can gather together in His name to support one another.
"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hi from Chandra

Hi
My name is Chandra, I have four children
11yr old girl (who only thinks of sports) 7yr old boy(who thinks some day he will play for the Bengals ) 5yr old girl(who only wants to be a princess) and 23mo girl (who thinks if she yells loud enough i will get my way- she does) I been Married for 14 years. I run a very small child care in the day time. And a few nights a week work for a credit card co. I dont have very much free time.

Which is what lead me here . I accepted christ into my heart when I was 18 . But not until the last 6 years have i really understood what that meant .
I want to get into the bible more but didnt seem that there was any time. So I am very excited about this blog. I am very excited about growing closer to the Lord.
Thanks to him
Chandra

1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Andrea said…

    Glad you could join us, Chandra! I'm excited about growing closer to the Lord too! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home