Gathering in His name

A place where Christian ladies and moms can gather together in His name to support one another.
"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them." Matthew 18:20

Friday, January 12, 2007

Welcome!!

Welcome Everyone!

I am so excited that we will have this place to gather and support each other. I know that some of you are, shall we say, computer challenged. If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me. I will do my best to help.

I guess we should start this off by introducing ourselves. I've mixed the group up a bit and, depending on who responds, we should have some new faces. I suggest that we just use first names, since there are so many big, bad wolves "out there" on the internet. And if for some reason that bothers someone, feel free to pick a nickname.

I'll start...My name is Andrea. (Is this an AA meeting?) I have 2 kids - a girl that's 10 (going on 16) and a boy that's 3 (and in love with Cars movie!). I work part-time at a bank and as a Pampered Chef consultant (anybody need anything?). I babysit a cute little boy on the days that I don't work. Soon I may be babysitting a newborn girl on Fridays (what was I thinking?! Just kidding!). I have been a Christian since 6th grade but like most people, I've drifted over the years. One of my New Year's intentions (resolutions sounds so final) is to get closer to God and read my Bible. This website came from a desire to be surrounded by women of God in this journey. There's plenty more I could tell you (yawn) but I'll leave some stuff for later posts. The last thing I wanted to share with you is my blog address, in case you want to check it out: www.decipherthefog.blogspot.com

I look forward to learning more about you as we grow closer to God together!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home